About the company
Our goal is to make the exclusive technology of algorithmic trading accessible for everyone. By providing the tools to trade as a pro, we hope to shake up the financial world and give everyone equal chances.
Your contribution to democratize the world of trading will be at the core of our product, therefore, we are looking for an experienced C++ developer who makes a difference..
According to Emerce.nl, BOTS by RevenYOU is ‘’One of the top seven fintech companies to look out for this year!’’ and dutch media company Sprout called us ‘’The google of the stock exchange!’’. None of this changes the fact that we are a young and fun company with a shared goal: make BOTS a success!
BOTS is a financial, but informal start-up, where you work with ambitious colleagues. Investing, quotes, stocks, asset markets. At BOTS we thought: it all sounds complicated and many people find it difficult. How do we make this more accessible? An app of course! BOTS has developed an app that makes investing more accessible, arranged and clearer. It is an innovative open trading platform based on automatic trading strategies and machine learning. Invest like a pro, without being one.
We are looking for a Developer to back-end team in developing and improving tooling, which are written in Python and C++. You will become part of the Research & Development department and work closely with the Trading desk and Bot creators on our platform. The main purpose of this role is to enable traders to work more efficiently, using improved front-end and back-end tools. You will play an important role in analyzing data for the interaction between the traders and the models and the data visualization.
• Using Python and C++ to improve the usability and function of our tools Re-designing in-house built tools.
• Proactively think about how we can further improve our platform for our trading community while presenting our own project proposals.
• Create documentation, manuals and can come up with improvement functionality regarding tooling.
What are we looking for?
• Preferably someone who has completed an MSc in a quantitative field (mathematics / econometrics etc)
• Skill with C ++ and Python, Keras / Tensorflow
• Over 2 years experience in a trading environment
• A proactive approach
• Someone who can deal well with conflict and field-critical questions
• An independent thinker who is creative in finding alternative solutions
• Experience with quantitative models, including working with large and incomplete data
• A team player, who contributes to a cooperative working environment
• We offer an excellent, competitive salary based on your work experience;
• 25 vacation days per year;
• If you are very ambitious, growth is possible!
• A pleasant workplace, with an open, fun and young international team!
• A Friday afternoon drink with beer!
• Table football clashes between employees;
• Room for your personal development to learn and discover a lot, with a focus on craftsmanship;
• A lot of independence, responsibility and a lot of room for initiative;
• Virtual shares certificates, so you really become part of a great journey to change the world of trading.
Are you interested in this position? Sign up quickly! Send an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com
Be sure to mention the vacancy in the subject of your email.
Kom jij het BOTS team versterken?
Ben je klaar om de financiële wereld voor goed op zijn kop te zetten? Stuur ons dan een mailtje met je motivatie!Solliciteer nu