Experienced CRM manager who helps BOTS realize its worldwide ambition
About the company
According to Emerce.nl, BOTS by RevenYOU is ‘’One of the top seven fintech companies to look out for this year!’’ and dutch media company Sprout called us ‘’The google of the stock exchange!’’. None of this changes the fact that we are a young and fun company with a shared goal: make BOTS a success!
Our goal is to make the exclusive technology of algorithmic trading accessible for everyone. By providing the tools to trade as a pro, we aim to shake up the financial world and give everyone equal chances.
Your contribution to democratize the world of trading will be at the user side of our product, therefore, we are looking for an experienced CRM manager who knows how to maintain sustainable relations with users.
BOTS is a financial, but informal start-up, where you work with ambitious colleagues. Investing, quotes, stocks, asset markets. At BOTS we thought: it all sounds complicated and many people find it difficult. How do we make this more accessible? An app of course! BOTS has developed an app that makes investing more accessible, arranged and clearer. It is an innovative open trading platform based on automatic trading strategies and machine learning. Invest like a pro, without being one!
Reporting to the CMO you will be responsible for developing the strategy, optimisation and roll out of all customer campaigns for BOTS. To be successful in this role you will be analytical and organised, passionate about driving behavioural change through strategic targeting, segmentation and reporting.
• Manage the campaign strategy and execution for all BOTS communications;
• Develop campaigns that increase engagement, retention, and usage across the base;
• Work with the product & tech to ensure that we are fully aligned with their roadmap;
• Be an advocate for data-driven marketing, working closely with our data team on modelling, segmentation & behavioural principles;
• Craft & develop weekly & monthly reports/dashboards that clearly articulate campaign performance against core commercial KPI's, providing context of results and plans forward;
• Introduce comprehensive & iterative test & learn methodologies across the team;
• Strive for campaign excellence - comprehensive checks are in place; copy & design are relevant & powerful, and each communication is relevant;
• Work closely with the brand manager and content manager to ensure the tone and image of the brand is tightly adhered to;
• Work with tech & data to establish the best tools;
• Form and develop strong relationships with core stakeholders to ensure all strategic requirements are understood and deadlines are met.
BOTS’ raised new capital and the continued development of our financial system is essential. We want to grow to 120 countries with a lot of users. You will be in the core of this expansion, an exciting time of an exciting company to be part of. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
What do you need for this role?
• 3+ years of CRM experience (across email, push, SMS etc), ideally in a finance and/or app only environment. Start-up experience is also a plus;
• Experience of setting strategy within a fast-moving, high growth environment;
• Extremely organised & motivated with a passion to drive results through quantitative and qualitative insight;
• Happy to be both strategic and hands-on;
• Thrive under pressure;
• Good HTML/CSS knowledge;
• Highly numerate and analytical, with experience working with: databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms;
• Confident and articulate communicator, capable of strong collaboration;
• Very strong commercial acumen and knowledge of how CRM activity drives and affects the wider business.
• We offer an excellent, competitive salary based on your work experience
• 25 vacation days per year
• If you are very ambitious, growth is possible!
• A pleasant workplace, with an open, fun and young international team!
• A Friday afternoon drink with beer!
• Table football clashes between employees.
• Room for your personal development to learn and discover a lot, with a focus on craftsmanship.
• A lot of independence, responsibility and a lot of room for initiative.
• Virtual shares certificates, so you really become part of a great journey to change the world of trading.
Are you interested in this position? Sign up quickly! Send an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com
Be sure to mention the vacancy in the subject of your email.
Kom jij het BOTS team versterken?
Ben je klaar om de financiële wereld voor goed op zijn kop te zetten? Stuur ons dan een mailtje met je motivatie!Solliciteer nu