Experienced Interaction Designer who helps BOTS realize its worldwide ambition
About the company
Our goal is to make the exclusive technology of algorithmic trading accessible for everyone. By providing the tools to trade as a pro, we hope to shake up the financial world and give everyone equal chances.
Your contribution to democratize the world of trading will be at the core of our product, therefore, we are looking for an experienced interaction designer who knows everything about consumer needs and designing apps.
According to Emerce.nl, BOTS by RevenYOU is ‘’One of the top seven fintech companies to look out for this year!’’ and dutch media company Sprout called us ‘’The google of the stock exchange!’’. None of this changes the fact that we are a young and fun company with a shared goal: make BOTS a success!
BOTS is a financial, but informal start-up, where you work with ambitious colleagues. Investing, quotes, stocks, asset markets. At BOTS we thought: it all sounds complicated and many people find it difficult. How do we make this more accessible? An app of course! BOTS has developed an app that makes investing more accessible, arranged and clearer. It is an innovative open trading platform based on automatic trading strategies and machine learning. Invest like a pro, without being one!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Interaction designer.
You will work in our Welcome and Retention team, a multidisciplinary team. This team is responsible for giving our users the best welcome ever and make sure they have a good experience while using the app. Your contribution will be to inspire the team about the importance of the right customer journey, while you also convert your ideas into action. Customer journey/experience is something that makes you very happy and motivated.
• You will research the wishes and goals of the user together with the whole team;
• Translate the user wishes and goals into concrete specifications and possibly mockups and prototypes;
• Concentrate on how customers interact with the app;
• You will assist in creating user scenarios or user stories in the app design;
• Monitoring flowcharts and user interaction to supplement the user scenarios;
• Set up user research to help marketing promote the app;
• Report results objectively and scientifically;
• Develop a design plan and collaborate with the front end team to realise the plan;
• Work together with different teams.
BOTS’ raised new capital and the continued development of our financial system is essential. We want to grow to 120 countries with a lot of users. You will be in the core of this expansion, an exciting time of an exciting company to be part of. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
What do you need for this role?
• +3 years of experience in UX of IX role within an agile environment;
• You are creative problem solver;
• Very experienced in designing clear plans from complicated data;
• You have an eye for details;
• Have good communication skills;
• You love to test things and research it together in a team;
• You have a lot of experience with prioritising, project management and dealing with different stakeholders;
• You need to have analytical skills to review information and identify strengths and weaknesses of the app
• You are able to find strong arguments for your decision making;
• You are very familiar with Invision;
• You are all about creating the best customer journey.
• We offer an excellent, competitive salary based on your work experience.
• 25 vacation days per year.
• If you are very ambitious, growth is possible!
• A pleasant workplace, with an open, fun and young international team!
• A Friday afternoon drink with beer!
• Table football clashes between employees.
• Room for your personal development to learn and discover a lot, with a focus on craftsmanship.
• A lot of independence, responsibility and a lot of room for initiative.
• Virtual shares certificates, so you really become part of a great journey to change the world of trading.
Are you interested in this position? Sign up quickly! Send an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com
Be sure to mention the vacancy in the subject of your email.
Kom jij het BOTS team versterken?
Ben je klaar om de financiële wereld voor goed op zijn kop te zetten? Stuur ons dan een mailtje met je motivatie!Solliciteer nu