The last price at which is a share of a stock traded.
- Bid: The price at which a buyer is prepared to pay for a share of stock.
- Bid size: The number of shares a buyer wants to buy at a specific bid price.
- Ask: The price at which a seller is prepared to sell a share of stock.
- Ask size: The number of shares a seller wants to sell at a specific ask price.
- Entry/Entry price: The price of a share of a stock at which a trader enters the trade.
- Exit/Exit price: The price of a share of a stock at which a trader exits the trade.
The same logic applies to cryptocurrencies: replace stock with cryptocurrency and share of a stock with coins/tokens.
Renko Charts explained
Renko charts are concerned with price movement and time is of lesser importance; it is only noted when a new brick is created.
Arithmetic vs. Logarithmic Scale
Scales are rarely addressed, yet they may make a significant difference in trendline analysis and interpretation.