Bot Creator Referral Program
BOTS is growing at warp speed! More and more users are finding their way to automated trading every day. That’s why we’re currently looking for more ambitious bot creators that want to help us grow.
You can help by referring potential bot creators to us. Do you know someone who would be a good fit, and who you would love to join a community of bot creators that’s set to disrupt the world of finance? Please send them our way!
How to refer a new bot creator:
Send an email to the bot creator team at BOTS (email@example.com) with the following information.
- Subject: Referral new bot creator
- Contact details of the new bot creator / new bot creator team
What’s in it for you?
We’ll give you a bonus of € 500,- including any applicable taxes when the new bot creator is onboarded and launches his/her/their first bot in the “bots to test” category. And if this bot reaches € 100.000 AUM, we’ll give you an additional € 500,- including any applicable taxes!
The bonus will be paid out through the BOTS app and can be found in your available funds.
Additional rules for the bonus:
- The bot creator referral program is open to everyone
- Only refer people when you strongly believe that they are fully qualified as a bot creator for the BOTS app.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals anyone can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If a referred bot creator launches more than one bot, only the first bot will be awarded the referral bonus.
- If two or more people refer to the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the referral rewards.
If you have referred a candidate bot creator, someone from the bot creator team will reach out to the candidate and invite them into the onboarding process. So make sure you have informed the referral that they can be contacted! Once the candidate is onboarded and launches his/her/their first bot in the bots to test category, you will receive a confirmation of the successful referral.
Feel free to reach out to the bot creator team if anything is unclear.